Unflubbify Your Writing
Have fun learning to avoid English’s pitfalls.
Packed with fun examples, this book shows you how to:
- Keep spellings straight: capital and capitol, stationary and stationery, forego and forgo, etc.
- Avoid comma splices and grocer’s apostrophes.
- Pluralize last names.
- Understand when to use fewer instead of less.
- Use i.e. and e.g. correctly.
- Know when—and when not—to capitalize mom and dad.
Get one for yourself and a few extras for:
- Your retired-English-teacher mother.
- Your nephew who’s heading to college.
- Your friend who wants to write her memoir.
- That coworker who always says antidote when he means anecdote.
Please note that occasionally, this book leans a little racy, so it’s probably most appropriate for teenagers and grownups.